Top Posts & Pages
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
- SARL Fishing Report - April 23, 2011
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Santa Ana Rivers Lake (SARL) - Lake is Beginning to Warm
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
Powerbait Color Poll
Category Archives: Trout Bait
It’s one thing when one of us is using a particular bait, color, or scent to dial in on Mr. Trout. Lately, me and my fishing buddies are all using Power Worms (PW) and Mice Tails to catch Mr. Trout with greater … Continue reading
It’s rare when I don’t pack some Velveeta when I go trout fishing. Why? It’s one of my weapons of choice against Mr. Trout. There have been times when Velveeta has outfished everything else in my tackle box. I was … Continue reading
I’ve made my own bait concoctions over the years as it’s sort of like making the next better mousetrap. Why should it be so hard? It’s just fish food and you can look up all kinds of recipes online. Here’s … Continue reading