Top Posts & Pages
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Santa Ana Rivers Lake (SARL) - Lake is Beginning to Warm
- SARL Fishing Report - April 23, 2011
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: home made trout bait
I’ve made my own bait concoctions over the years as it’s sort of like making the next better mousetrap. Why should it be so hard? It’s just fish food and you can look up all kinds of recipes online. Here’s … Continue reading