Top Posts & Pages
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: trout bait setup
It’s one thing when one of us is using a particular bait, color, or scent to dial in on Mr. Trout. Lately, me and my fishing buddies are all using Power Worms (PW) and Mice Tails to catch Mr. Trout with greater … Continue reading
It’s rare when I don’t pack some Velveeta when I go trout fishing. Why? It’s one of my weapons of choice against Mr. Trout. There have been times when Velveeta has outfished everything else in my tackle box. I was … Continue reading