Top Posts & Pages
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- SARL Fishing Report - April 23, 2011
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: trout bait setup
It’s one thing when one of us is using a particular bait, color, or scent to dial in on Mr. Trout. Lately, me and my fishing buddies are all using Power Worms (PW) and Mice Tails to catch Mr. Trout with greater … Continue reading
It’s rare when I don’t pack some Velveeta when I go trout fishing. Why? It’s one of my weapons of choice against Mr. Trout. There have been times when Velveeta has outfished everything else in my tackle box. I was … Continue reading