Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Powerbait Setup for Trout
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: trout fishing
It’s one thing when one of us is using a particular bait, color, or scent to dial in on Mr. Trout. Lately, me and my fishing buddies are all using Power Worms (PW) and Mice Tails to catch Mr. Trout with greater … Continue reading
I thought I’d give you glimpse of an e-mail report between us fishermen that happen all the time. In any strategic battle – information is key. Here’s a real data stream from my long time fishing friend who is scouting … Continue reading
It’s rare when I don’t pack some Velveeta when I go trout fishing. Why? It’s one of my weapons of choice against Mr. Trout. There have been times when Velveeta has outfished everything else in my tackle box. I was … Continue reading
Using fish finders and by sight I have been able to clearly see at what depth the trout are to be found in lakes. From shore we use Cedric’s portable unit that has a castable transducer that enables us to … Continue reading
Yup, I’m a curious but practical trout fisherman. So, I used to frequently dissect trout stomachs to find out what they are feeding on. Remember when you took biology and thought it was a waste of time? After looking at … Continue reading
Pictured below is the basic Powerbait (PB) fishing setup that I normally start with. Most of the time I just put just enough powerbait to cover the treble hook in a ball shape. I’ll get more into PB shapes and … Continue reading