Top Posts & Pages
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
Powerbait Color Poll
Category Archives: Trout
It’s one thing when one of us is using a particular bait, color, or scent to dial in on Mr. Trout. Lately, me and my fishing buddies are all using Power Worms (PW) and Mice Tails to catch Mr. Trout with greater … Continue reading
Yup, I’m a curious but practical trout fisherman. So, I used to frequently dissect trout stomachs to find out what they are feeding on. Remember when you took biology and thought it was a waste of time? After looking at … Continue reading
As the summer approaches I’m always thinking about how the warmer temperatures will affect trout fishing. Rainbow trout are active in water temperatures around 59 degrees and like highly oxygenated water. But what happens as the water becomes warmer as … Continue reading