Top Posts & Pages
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Short Leader Lessons
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: homemade trout bait
It’s rare when I don’t pack some Velveeta when I go trout fishing. Why? It’s one of my weapons of choice against Mr. Trout. There have been times when Velveeta has outfished everything else in my tackle box. I was … Continue reading
I’ve made my own bait concoctions over the years as it’s sort of like making the next better mousetrap. Why should it be so hard? It’s just fish food and you can look up all kinds of recipes online. Here’s … Continue reading