Top Posts & Pages
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- SARL Fishing Report - April 23, 2011
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
Powerbait Color Poll
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Using fish finders and by sight I have been able to clearly see at what depth the trout are to be found in lakes. From shore we use Cedric’s portable unit that has a castable transducer that enables us to … Continue reading
Yup, I’m a curious but practical trout fisherman. So, I used to frequently dissect trout stomachs to find out what they are feeding on. Remember when you took biology and thought it was a waste of time? After looking at … Continue reading