Top Posts & Pages
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Thinking about making your own Powerbait or Trout Bait?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: Trout
I thought I’d give you glimpse of an e-mail report between us fishermen that happen all the time. In any strategic battle – information is key. Here’s a real data stream from my long time fishing friend who is scouting … Continue reading
As the summer approaches I’m always thinking about how the warmer temperatures will affect trout fishing. Rainbow trout are active in water temperatures around 59 degrees and like highly oxygenated water. But what happens as the water becomes warmer as … Continue reading