Top Posts & Pages
- Velveeta Cheese for Bait. Weapon of Choice?
- Looking Inside the Trout's Stomach
- Can Trout Smell? Making sense out of scents
- Trout Fishing - Deep or Shallow?
- Berkley Powerbait Worms and Mice Tails for Trout Fishing
- Why do trout fool around nibbling instead of simply biting?
- Trout and WD-40 - Cedric Puts It To The Test
- Trout - Do they have a preference for water temperature or oxygenated water?
Powerbait Color Poll
Tag Archives: fishing report
I spend more time fishing than writing, but I wanted to provide a quick update on Lake Crowley as things are different this year. The lake’s water level is down 20 feet and it has changed the fishing dynamics from … Continue reading